A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 2, 2014

THE FINGER HAS TO GO

Sam Running Wolf never much liked studying wild animals.
He is a farmer who loves studying plant life.
Today, 
Because of his lack of animal knowledge,
THE FINGER HAS TO GO!

RLJ






THE FINGER HAS TO GO

Crap... I don't know what kind of snake just bit me on my pinky finger!
I'm way out here in the Sonoran Desert looking for Velvet Mesquite for mom's elixir.
It's just my luck that I know plants better than I know snakes.
Mon gets to make her stomach remedy... I have to cut off my finger with my Bowie knife!


SRW




No comments:

Post a Comment