A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, August 27, 2015

A MOST DANGEROUS MAN ON THE EARTH


I'm just a lady who wants to live my life in peace,
Raise my kids,
Enjoy my husband and...
Keep everyone safe.
And then I turn on the TV... 
And I have to see HIM talking his bullshit nonsense!
Crazy insane talk from...
A Most Dangerous Man On The Earth!

BAP







A MOST DANGEROUS MAN ON THE EARTH

Hello, horror world, I'm Betty Ann Parkman... and just a few days ago I received the fright of my life while watching Fox News.
A prominent politician with the initials 'Mike Huckabee' proclaimed another of his horrific talking points.
He declared that "The military has one purpose... to kill people and to break things!"
In a dead planet science fiction horror fantasy, a religious psychopath like this man starts the World War to bring Armageddon... his ultimate 'Book Of Revelations' wet dream fantasy... and I am so afraid!

BAP

No comments:

Post a Comment