A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 24, 2015

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONVINCE ME TO FOLLOW YOU (AN EXCERPT)


My life had no purpose or meaning.
And then I met you.
You could have me for sex,
If you wanted to,
But you want me for something more metaphysical than that.
Tell me when you are ready to give it to me, because...
You Don't Have To Convince Me To Follow You!

DWK









YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONVINCE ME TO FOLLOW YOU  (AN EXCERPT)

(Masterson, Texas)


Dead John, you can tell me anything you want me to hear and I'll follow you anywhere you take me.
How can I refuse to join your cult when I watched, with my own two eyes, you rise from the dead?
When you clarified to me the point that God and Satan are, in fact, both sibling deities as old as time itself,
I realized my life might actually have been a twisted upside down morality play... and you don't have to convince me to follow you!

DWK




No comments:

Post a Comment