A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, August 21, 2015

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY


In the heat and the humidity of the deepest south,
I closed my eyes and cried about...
What I Learned Today!

RLJ







WHAT I LEARNED TODAY

Today, I learned that deep down in Alabama is just as frightening a place as I always imagined it to be!
The message is 'excorise them from the streets of our lives, even if their absence cuts off our social noses.'
The bigoted politicians down there recently passed the most draconian anti-immigration law in the USA!
A GOP Trump visited the state today... endorsed by the state's most racist GOP politician... can I unlearn what I just learned?

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment