A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 1, 2015

24 DEAD WOMEN WAITING FOR REVENGE (AN EXCERPT)


An elusive murderer is on the loose somewhere in the state of Alabama.
The killer does not realize that his every move is being observed.
Would he stop his actions if he realized there are...
24 Dead Women Waiting For Revenge!

MSP








24 DEAD WOMEN WAITING FOR REVENGE  (AN EXCERPT)

(Ford City, Alabama)


...I am Mary Priceman of Ford City and I am another victim of the Wheeler Lake Serial killer.
After my murder, I awoke inside a dark ethereal realm that appears to be some kind of ghostly purgatory.
I am not alone here... there are 24 other victims, all female, of that vile evil inhuman murderer.
We know one thing... when number 25 dies something will send us back to earth for a goddamn good time of revenge!...

MSP

No comments:

Post a Comment