A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, August 9, 2015

LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME


My secular mother always told me that I am psychic.
My over-the-top religious father always told me that I am cursed.
I have never believed either one of them.
All I know is this, 
I attract dead men's souls... Like Moths To A Flame!

BAL








LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME

My name is Brandon Langley and I have friends who you should hope you never see.
They like me at a level normal people will never know because they are all dead.
Ghosts gravitate to me like moths to a flame and they tell me things normal men should never hear.
One of them just told me to tell you that death will visit you tonight... like I said, they tell me things men should never hear.

BAL

No comments:

Post a Comment