A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 31, 2015

TALK TO THE HAND, DEATH


Can a man really fight a battle with death?
How about simply win a fight with an angel of death?
This, I have to say... Talk To The Hand Death!

SNM








TALK TO THE HAND, DEATH

I'm going to fight death until one of us gives in.
How I'm going to do that is the mystery, indeed.
There are books of magic and charm cabochons and various decoctions for me to obtain.
Can I use such wizardry to beat back death... odds are against me, but I will die trying!

SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment