A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 3, 2015

HEARTWORMS (AN EXCERPT)


I, Sally Louise Washermann, am very sick.
You would not believe what is slowly destroying me from the inside.
Irony can be a real sick in the morality bitch!
Imagine being killed off by goddamn... Heartworms!

SLW







HEARTWORMS  (AN EXCERPT)

...Humans are not able to contract heartworms from contact with carriers of the life draining parasites.
So, it was with great consternation and gnashing of my teeth that the doctor diagnosed me with them.
I was so sick that I booked an appointment for yesterday... and now the doctor wants to run tests on me.
I'm a Werewolf... with heartworms... and the full moon is tomorrow... and the doctors is suspicious... and she will die!...

SLW

No comments:

Post a Comment