A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (15)



The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC






THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (15)



EAT DRINK AND NOT BE EATEN

Thank god in heaven, if god actually exists, for the millions of bottles of bottled water to be found.
When the dead in the ground began to rise after the ugly dark rains from "Off The Ocean" began,
All of us living were mortified at the prospect of drinking horrifying H2O that reanimates dead tissue!
The one positive caveat to living among The Homicidal Dead is -- they don't eat, or drink, what I eat, he said with a sarcastic grin!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment