A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, August 20, 2015

COP FIRST EXECUTIONER SECOND


A badge!
A gun!
A uniform!
A man!
A cop!
No... Cop First Executioner Second!

DDM







COP FIRST EXECUTIONER SECOND

"Hey Sargent Smith, it smells like death took a shit in here and smeared it all over the walls!"
"Officer Ramirez, I've asked you to show respect when we enter into crime scenes like this, OK?"
"Look Sargent, I shot that pervert bastard right between his eyes and I've got no respect for this madness!"
"Shh, Officer... a sound over there in the back bedroom... looks like you might get to be serial killer executioner, again!"

DDM

No comments:

Post a Comment