A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WHAT ARE MY PLANS FOR TODAY


A saying goes like this, 'If you lie down with dogs you'll get fleas.'
What will you get if you lie down with the undead?
I found out the answer to this question for myself...
And the answer is not pretty.
Before I give out that answer I first must figure out...
What Are My Plans For Today?

SOH








WHAT ARE MY PLANS FOR TODAY

OK, first thing I'm going to do is drive to the Saul-Mart and buy several rolls of duct tape.
When I return to my basement, I'll open the coffin and bind Marta's feet, hands and mouth.
I'm well aware I must use a lot of tape on her hands, which will be placed behind her back.
To close out what will be a very long day, I'll say a prayer or two for both of our damned souls.

SOH


No comments:

Post a Comment