A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, June 4, 2016

A SHORT BUCKET LIST


Someone I loved died yesterday!
He is gone of mind and body!
I will miss him, all so much!
And I am now thinking about me!
I am old and hobbled and... oh my God!
I need to make... A Short Bucket list!

ELL





A SHORT BUCKET LIST

(Champaign, Illinois)


Tonight, before I go to bed again, I will once again pray for immortality most elusive!
I don't ever want to die... but, tomorrow my body is almost sixty years old and I'm afraid.
Things on my body are already breaking down... the feet, the wrists, the eyes, the ears!
And the liver spots started appearing on my arms a month ago... I better do something important real fast or I am headed straight to obscurity!

ELL

No comments:

Post a Comment