A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, June 11, 2016

ANTS ON THE COUNTER (AN EXCERPT)



The one thing that Teddy Arnold  hates more than the sunlight is...
Ants On The Counter!

RLJ





ANTS ON THE COUNTER  (AN EXCERPT)

(Cedar Grove, North Carolina)


...Where did all of these ants on my kitchen counter come from?
The marble is clean and I don't know of any cracks behind the splash guard.
I didn't leave any food particles from last night on the counter, but... oh yea, now I remember.
The blood of my victim was warm and metallic and... sweet... and the ants know it as well as I do!...

TLA

No comments:

Post a Comment