A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, June 19, 2016

SUNSET AT THE COW'S BLOOD BAR


Albert Owsley thought his luck with women had turned for the good.
Her name was Ashley.
And, she seemed into him.
Little did he know that she wanted more from him than he could ever know.
They meet tonight at... Sunset At The Cow's Blood Bar!

ALO





SUNSET AT THE COW'S BLOOD BAR

(Paramus, New Jersey)


I gave her my number to give her my time and all I got was painful teeth gouges in my neck!
She called me soon after we met and asked me to meet her at the Cow's Blood Bar, after dark!
Where is that place... I soon found out... deep downtown in the seediest part of this bustling city!
It is amazing how a woman with a beautiful face can lure you to a dark dark place where it's not cow's blood on the menu for the night!

ALO 

No comments:

Post a Comment