A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, June 27, 2016

JEWEL STEEL MEETS HUMAN FLESH



I am Umeko Tan Uno and I am seeking revenge to bring honor to my family!
I know who must die tonight to fulfill my quest!
And, it is finally time that...
Jewel Steel Meets Human Flesh!

UTU





JEWEL STEEL MEETS HUMAN FLESH

(Los Angeles, California)


I called my mother thirty minutes ago to let her know I had some profound news for her to digest!
I finally found the human Oni who murdered father two years ago... and I'm at his front door right now!
I have father's Wakizashi in my right hand and my left hand poised to knock on the door to bring his murderer to me!
He has to die... he cannot get away from his version of an honor murder... for mom and me... father's ancient sword must taste human blood tonight!

UTU


No comments:

Post a Comment