A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, June 15, 2016

ARE TWO BRAINS BETTER THAN ONE


What happen to a girl when she discovers why there is another voice inside of her mind?
Why, she asks herself... 
Are Two Brains Better Than One?

RLJ





ARE TWO BRAINS BETTER THAN ONE

(Montvale, New Jersey)


My name is Angel Jones and I am always the smartest girl in the crowd I am in.
I am overtly so intelligent because I have two brains inside my sixteen year old skull.
I figured out on my own that my body has Fetus in Fetu... and the fetus has always talked to me!
We are nine years old now... and my twin brain inside of me wants to exert itself... and it has decided it wants out of my head!

AKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment