A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, June 23, 2016

DEAD MAN'S MEALS




Every man does not taste the same!

RAL





DEAD MAN'S MEALS

(Cottage Grove, Oregon)


You know, there one great thing about being an undead member of the vampire society!
I don't have to eat traditional food and I don't have to drink water... never hungry or thirsty!
But eat and drink I do have to do... blood meals... of which my twisted body has been turned to do!
I can't be poisoned, and disease can't infect me... and drug addicted blood always has that tingle that tickles my tongue as it goes down smoothly!

RAL


No comments:

Post a Comment