A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, June 8, 2016

CANNED GOODS


If you are a lone survivor and lonely and hungry,
And all you have to eat are goods in cans,
How do you open those cans without the proper tools?
Allen Lennon found out how,
And now he can live off of... Canned Goods!

AEL





CANNED GOODS

(Cookeville, Tennessee)


I thought I would starve to death in the apocalypse because all of the perishable foods have perished!
The supermarkets were long since picked clean of nearly everything before the people began to die off!
But, there are plenty of canned goods available... even though I can't find one can opener!
Thank god I found that survival guide that showed me the easy way to open any can... without a goddamn can opener!

AEL


No comments:

Post a Comment