A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, June 25, 2016

THIS SURGICAL PROCEDURE


No matter who,
Or what you are,
When comes the time to fix an ailment...
Times might suddenly become very surreal.
Case in point?
Enter... This Surgical Procedure!

WMK





THIS SURGICAL PROCEDURE 

(Atlanta, Georgia)


Tomorrow is the big day for me... I have to go to my friend, Dr. Arlene Melrose, for back surgery.
Arlene doesn't know it yet, but I am a 1,000 year old immortal who feels no pain... and who stopped aging at 25.
I have experienced it all, from crazy ancient Egypt to modern day wacky Georgia... I was even a captured slave for a few years!
She likes me... and has insisted on straightening my back, from a hundreds years old injury... and, even I don't know what she will find in me when she cuts me open!

WMK

No comments:

Post a Comment