A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, June 24, 2016

WHEN A KILLING IS NOT A MURDER



I am Ben Larsen.
I am a hunter of men who are no longer men.
They are turned men who have died and come back re-animated.
And they murder the living for sport... and food.
I am a killer, too.
But do you what to know When A Killing Is Not A Murder?

BSL





WHEN A KILLING IS NOT A MURDER

(San Antonio, Texas)


It is long since been written, in the biblical 6th commandment, that "Thou shalt not kill!"
But, if one commits a homicide of someone who is already undead... did he actually murder?
That was the moral question that made my stomach hurt during the first 13 executions I made!
But, seeing the results of the bloody carnage that vampires leave unchecked drove the morality out of my soul... and now killing is not murder!

BSL

No comments:

Post a Comment