A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, July 10, 2015

I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN YOUR SLEEP, BUT I DIDN'T (AN EXCERPT)


The beautiful slave women automatically demand the highest fee.
They are relegated to mostly house duties.
They clean the Master's house!
They serve the Master's wife!
They raise the Master's children!
And, they take the Master's rape in fear of a horrible consequence if they refuse!
Give a shit about what a slave thinks?
Even if that slave thinks... I Could Have Killed You In Your Sleep, But I didn't!

RLJ











I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN YOUR SLEEP, BUT I DIDN'T  (AN EXCERPT)

May 19th, 1827
Charleston, South Carolina

...Tonight I sneaked out of my bed chamber and walked down the hall to my new Master's kitchen.
Because he raped me again last night, I was mad as a hornet and wanted revenge against his soul.
I held the razor sharp meat cleaver in my scarred hands... feeling the powerful need to murder.
But I put it back... I've lived this slave rape horror for years... bore two bastard girls... but, the horror must end!...

SLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment