A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, July 29, 2015

LOOKING FOR THE DIRT IN THE SAND (AN EXCERPT)


In a dark and bloody corner of the Horrorwalker World resided a place called...
Blood Plasma!
In this frightful local can be found bloody tales of creatures that feed upon...
Blood Plasma.
Here is an excerpt from one such tale from the horror pit that is...
Blood Plasma.
You will find Blood Plasma when you are...
Looking For The Dirt In The Sand!

RLJ








LOOKING FOR THE DIRT IN THE SAND  (AN EXCERPT)

...The evil was now transferred into my soul!
Murder was now the only ambition in my heart!
I went out back, found my hatchet, hacked off two oak branches and made my stakes!
My first task was to go back into my bedroom to say goodbye to my love!...

No comments:

Post a Comment