A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, July 27, 2015

I'M FALLING AND I CAN'T WAKE UP


They say,
 "If you fall off your bed and hit the floor when you are dreaming of falling...
You will die from a heart attack."
What will happen to a man if he crashes when he is having Laar's Maxis' nightmare?
What will happen it a man screams... I'm Falling And I Can't Wake Up!

ONM









I'M FALLING AND I CAN'T WAKE UP

Laars Maxis awoke from his nightmare in a cold sweat with his heart beating like a drum.
In this nightly nightmare, he is steering his out of control car as it sped backward down an incline.
There is no why, there only is... and he is brakeless as he is speeding toward a million mile deep cliff.
He screams himself awake from the sheer terror of having no control... realizing, again, tomorrow the dream will be the same!

ONM


No comments:

Post a Comment