A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, July 17, 2015

MILO SEES IN ULTRAVIOLET


I would die for my best friend Milo.
And he would surely do the same for me.
Where would I be today, if not for him?
Thank the gods above that... Milo Sees In Ultraviolet!

TAL









MILO SEES IN ULTRAVIOLET 

Oh, what a horror it must be for my best friend Milo to be that... my best friend.
I have a sickness inside me that is incurable... the doctors tell me I have one year to live.
 Milo knows that death lives inside me... he smell it every time he sniffs me, before he cries.
We've spent six years together, Milo and me... my best friend... he'll warn me the day our friendship ends.

TAL

No comments:

Post a Comment