A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, July 2, 2015

INSTINCTS UNEXPLAINED


Larry Levine has quite a story to tell.
It is a short tale of how he saved himself from a frightful danger.
He still doesn't quite know what the hell happened.
But, there is a lot to speculate about... Instincts Unexplained!

  
LPL








INSTINCTS UNEXPLAINED 


I awoke in the 3:00 AM hour... eyes wide open... staring straight up toward my dark ceiling.
Something primal inside my brain pulled me from dreams to confront something very real.
I flipped on the lamp switch to my right to see... a black widow spider dangling 2 feet above my face.
WTF... and thank you instincts... something saved me... but, what is going to save this spider?

LPL

No comments:

Post a Comment