A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, July 9, 2015

STOPPING THE COOLING PROCESS


Sometimes I want to save my meal to eat it at a later time.
My meal spoils the warmer it gets.
Cooling it makes it slowly spoil, too.
It was a chemical that saved my hunger process.
It... Stopped The Cooling Process!

LSM









STOPPING THE COOLING PROCESS

Sometimes I have to store my food because I can never afford to be caught eating in public.
It spoils so quickly as it cools... blood coagulated in the vesicles making it so difficult to suck out.
The night I found +Rivaroxaban in the pocket of doctor I ate was the night the paradigm of my hunger changed.
Thinned blood is the answer to my hunger... and the tangy spice of that chemical on my tongue is food heaven!

LSM




No comments:

Post a Comment