A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

THE ASSHOLE STANDING OVER MY DEAD BODY (AN EXCERPT)


You better know what a man is before you murder him!
He might come back from death as what he really is.
Then YOU might be swearing that HE is...
The Asshole Standing Over My Dead Body!

LBS









THE ASSHOLE STANDING OVER MY DEAD BODY  (AN EXCERPT)

...Look at this stupid dick... standing over my bullet riddled body... gloating at shooting me in the back!
Enjoy your moment of twisted evil, you bastard... you don't know me... a stranger killing another stranger.
The caveat to this assassination attempt by you is this... you were set-up to take one hell of a revenge fall.
My spirit will return to my body in a fortnight... and then I'll come back to murder you and your client!...

LBS

No comments:

Post a Comment