A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 28, 2015

THE MOONLIGHT IN MY EYES


What is it that transforms me from man to... 
Something else feral and dangerous?
It is... The Moonlight In My Eyes.

WSM







THE MOONLIGHT IN MY EYES

I had never seen a silvery moon that high and bright and round and reflective in all of my 49 years.
It only takes a moon that is round and bright to make me forget my humanity as the hairs come in.
I'm a zombie moth fluttering too close to the brightest light it has ever seen... on fire the closer it gets.
And when the morning comes, and the sun goes down, that moon leaves me naked and drenched in... blood!

WSM

No comments:

Post a Comment