A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, July 12, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (13)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC









THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (13)

I awoke this morning screaming like a little girl frightened by a fake zombie in a fake haunted house!
In my dream, I was being razed by a hoard of faceless zombies... their invisible mouths bloody and foamy!
I could feel their obscene infection spreading from their mouths to my screaming brain... as they ate it!
Who can sleep through that horror... or, them banging on the outside of my tenuous shelter throughout the night!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment