A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I MET YOU IN YOUR DREAM


Elmer Morgan saw her right where she was supposed to be...
Right there in the bread isle of the +Harris Teeter standing by the potato bread.
Everything that happened in the dream was happening right now.
And then, she turned to her left and looked up at him...
Recognizing him as pure horror and terror glazed over her eyes!
She knew, right there and there, that Elmer would proclaim to her...
I Met You In Your Dream!

EMM









I MET YOU IN YOUR DREAM

Hello Miss, remember me from the sweet nothings of last night... as you slept comfortably in your bed?
Ah yes, I do look familiar to you, don't I... last night you dreamt of you and me as long time friends.
More than friends, yes... I see it in your eyes... the fear in you of me is horror... but you know it is not.
I am not afraid of what cannot possible be, but is... you are meant to be my lover... even through the fear in your heart!

EMM

No comments:

Post a Comment