A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, July 26, 2015

MARY'S PREGNANCY DIARY


Dianne Osmond has an extraordinary secret inside her mind.
She has an even more extraordinary secret growing in her womb.
Everybody, friends and relatives, knows she is pregnant.
But, if they knew her secrets they all would want to read...
Mary's Pregnancy Diary!

RLJ







MARY'S PREGNANCY DIARY
(Week 31, Day 24)

Well, diary... this morning I awoke still full of baby and expectant as hell.
The doctor told me yesterday that I am still all of seven months pregnant.
Sure, Diary, I told you two weeks ago that I would finally tell the doctor how I got pregnant...
But, how do I explain to her that I was impregnated by the restless spirit of my murdered husband?

DIO

No comments:

Post a Comment