A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, July 25, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (14)



The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC









THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (14)

Radio stations continue to broadcast as their automated systems keep the music alive.
To the contrary, TV stations have mostly gone static as the living dead have eaten all the broadcasters.
God only knows how much I miss live broadcast TV... my humanity actually was partially inside my TV.
As I stare at this TV screen... watching aimless zombies shamble before the channel 7 studio cameras... I feel more alone than ever!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment