A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, July 31, 2015

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON TONIGHT


At certain times of the year, the food Ivan eats just seems to taste better.
Holiday food is always the best, right?
Different cultures have different holidays celebrated at different times of the year.
Who else could possibly anticipate food as holiday during the time of... 
Once In A Blue Moon Tonight?

IKR








ONCE IN A BLUE MOON TONIGHT

Ah, the memories of that late 2012 Blue Moon over of my home town in Slobozia, Romaina.
It t'was the 31s of August... and I remember how much I enjoyed the taste of the human blood that night.
I was so energized by the moon's increased power as potent magic rained down through the bright night.
I had always heard the food is so good in America, so I'm here now to taste it... Once In A Blue Moon Tonight!

IKR

No comments:

Post a Comment