A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A MESSAGE FROM HE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE


The ancient Native Spirits could not stand up to THEIR progress.
They have burned and they have raped and they pillage and they murder.
The light of my health has almost died down,
And I can no longer fight them with you, 
My people.
And so I must leave you with this cynical message...
What more can a dying man say as he gives to you...
A Message From He Who Is About To Die!

CHO







A MESSAGE FROM HE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE

(Mobridge, South Dakota)


I have been alive long enough for 87 years of moons to crawl across the silver speckled night sky.
I remember the days when hope for a good future made me actually look forward to old age.
But today, in 2015, the world has been poisoned by the suicidal self-destructive nature of the "Wasi'chu".
I am soon to die... to leave this madness to you all... the horror of being human... too bad I will not see the end... my message to you!

CHO

No comments:

Post a Comment