A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HOW BAD CAN REAL WORLD HORROR REALLY BE


I turned on my evening news yesterday.
I was shocked to see that the Russians have moved fighter jets into Syria.
That now brings the Russian military directly into potential conflict with the USA Air Force!
And I said to myself... "Holy Fuck!"
How Bad Can Real World Horror Really Be?

RLJ






HOW BAD CAN REAL WORLD HORROR REALLY BE

(Herndon, Virginia)


Someone has already proclaimed that the real world horrors are far more apocalyptic than fiction!
A writer could not make up the craziness that defines the sick horror around the globe today!
So, in the pages of this look at what drives all this real world horror... and then some... 
I beg you to continue to read on as the bubbles of horror alchemy continue to churn out these tales less realistic than the horror on the evening news!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment