A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 6, 2015

THE GHOST IN THE BUILDING


The state of Maine might as well be a time warp vortex entity.
The state collects the strangest of things like it is a living picker.
Case in point... Stephen King!
Case in point number two... me.
I am... The Ghost In The Building!

HWZ







THE GHOST IN THE BUILDING

(Jay, Maine)



This is Maine, the survival state... where time stands still and the old ways are the only way.
I am Hans... and I occupy this part of America, haunting this abandoned paper mill for a century.
I died here on the job one year before the company shuttered... and my soul came back to fill the loneliness.
But this morning, I heard people talking down on the first floor, and... I won't take kindly to having my solitude broken for the first time!

HWZ


No comments:

Post a Comment