A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FOREVER SAGE


You would never know it by looking at me, but I am over 150 years old.
I fought in the Civil War, that is how old I am.
I was mortally wounded in the war,
But the native Choctaw people found me and took me in and made me whole...
And a little more, in fact.
They introduced to what which they burn for the mystical act of Smudging, 
For ingesting for the magical affects on the human body and for making meat safe.
I have stayed with these great people,
My people,
Over all these decades.
Thank you fellow Choctaw Native Americans, thank you for... Forever Sage!

SJM







FOREVER SAGE

(Mt. Olive, North Carolina)



I, Sir Jackson Mallory, am the truth that tells the tale of the healing power of the right kind of Sage growing in the garden.
The plant has magical powers that affect people like me, from the old countries of Europe, given immortal life by Native American Medicine People.
When I was shot in the back by that Confederate soldier in '63, Poloma commanded his people to nurse me back to health.
It worked... and I was completely healed... and the ritual chanted to heal me made me immortal... and the keeper of White Sage... forever sage!

SJM


No comments:

Post a Comment