A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 24, 2015

THE LONGEST WALK


In a past time called the 2000's,
When presently banned religious dogma drove the modern human narrative backward,
Reality suffered its greatest defeats since the Middle Ages!
Man's inability to realize that God is a metaphor...
And that the metaphor is there to keep men from destroying each other...
Allowed his self-destructive insanity to become normal in the self-destruction of humanity!

Here, for your perusal, is one tiny example of the ugly evil that led to the deaths of so many!
Witness a tragedy in the making in... The Longest Walk!

SMP







THE LONGEST WALK

(Midland, Texas)



Well diary, I won't be writing in you for a while because daddy shot Cody dead yesterday.
He found out Cody knocked-me-up, then shot him dead and then kicked me out of the house.
I've got $300.00, the cloths on my body and directions for hitchhiking to El Paso from Midland.
Governor Perry shut down the abortion clinics... and I need one... 302 miles away... a pregnant girl alone... will conservative values help me now?

SMP

No comments:

Post a Comment