A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 25, 2015

LOOKING DOWN ON THE MEN WHO JUST KILLED ME


Well what do you know,
I do have a soul!
I will have to deal with what this means in the future,
But for now,
My invisible force of thought and awareness just separated from my body...
My dead and bleeding-on-the-street body.
And I am... Looking Down On The Men Who Just Murdered Me!

RLJ








LOOKING DOWN ON THE MEN WHO JUST KILLED ME


They have compelled my nation for centuries to believe that I am a big scary black man!
They have pushed the narrative that my fellow Americans should be afraid of me.
They never laud the intelligence that is in my kind... or, the goodness in my kind's hearts!
The world will never see my heart because I was just murdered by Them... policemen who shot first and did not ask questions!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment