A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 17, 2015

HOW SWEET, TO HOWL AT THE MOON


Edmond Lance has lost control of his body.
But his mind is still aware of the proceedings.
He will remember all of this midnight horror tomorrow.
But for now... How Sweet, To Howl At The Moon!

ELL







HOW SWEET, TO HOWL AT THE MOON

(Anchorage, Alaska)



I remember ripping off my clothing for feral freedom like a bear ripping off the skin of a Salmon for its eggs!
I might as well be a bird flying toward the sun, is the feeling of shedding my humanity and becoming the beast!
And the full moon is high and bright, as I haunch down like a sitting wolf, as I bay and call to the silver moon!
The Pine trees are full of sap... the sweet smell of energy... and I just caught the scent of a moose over there... and there will be animal blood tonight!

ELL


No comments:

Post a Comment