A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 3, 2015

THE SINS TYDEUS OF CALYDON HAS WROUGHT



My present set of friends do now know who, or what, I am.
They might hate me if they knew the history of my family tree.
It does not really matter, I will need to leave them soon, anyway...
They are all getting to old for me to explain my continued youth.

IOC







THE SINS TYDEUS OF CALYDON HAS WROUGHT


Time stands for nothing when you are the cursed immortal bastard son of a damned warrior king.
The ancient history of my father’s awful fate is well known to many, but only recently discovered by me.
I live on and on and on throughout the centuries... blighted by nightmares of my father’s horrid death.
Was Tydeus the impetus for the first brain eating zombie... and am I forever cursed every night to dream about becoming like him?

IOC

No comments:

Post a Comment