A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 18, 2015

AIN'T NO SUNSCREEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BLOCK THE SUN (AN EXCERPT)


The isolated land sustain me and my uncle right now.
But soon, we will move back into the world of people.
There, we have some unfinished business to take care of.
We will have to take care of it undercover of night because...
Ain't No Sunscreen Strong Enough To Block The Sun!

ABJ







AIN'T NO SUNSCREEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BLOCK THE SUN  (AN EXCERPT)

(Vermillion Bay, Louisiana)



...Ain't no sunscreen strong enough to keep the sun off my pearl white skin.
I've always burnt and smelled like bacon whenever I decide to go out in the sun.
Uncle Deter said my momma was murdered when he was young because they thought she was a witch.
He told me that I look just like her... and that one day we could seek revenge... and eat them all!...

ABJ

No comments:

Post a Comment