A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 13, 2015

BLOOD SAUSAGE


You can call me... Jazzy.
And I am so salivating hungry,
Right now,
As I think about my main craving for...
Blood Sausage!

JAZ







BLOOD SAUSAGE

One of the best things about discovering the foods of unfamiliar cultures is their take on sausage.
Every culture stuffs meat into an edible casing to be cooked and eaten in various forms and ways.
But, food does not get more exotic than the various forms of blood puddings and blood sausages.
You eat your blood sausage thoroughly cooked... but, I’ll sink my canines into mine and suck it fresh, raw and heartbeat warm.

JAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment