A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 8, 2015

HAUNTING BY ROTE


It has been said that sometimes,
When a soul is lost to disease and death,
It cannot find rest in the ever after.
That soul is me, Arline...
And I am stuck on the earthly plane for reasons above my knowledge base.
I pray every day for God,
Or Satan,
To take me away and give me a different kind of peace.
But, neither one of them has returned my plea,
And I am stuck in this place,
Where I am compelled to continue this... Haunting By Rote.

ANS






HAUNTING BY ROTE

When I was alive and well, I was called Arline Salomon by my parents and friends and others.
I was always the protector force among my friends and family... I was compelled to be a watcher.
I barely slept an entire night during my 29 years of life... I walked the halls of my parent's home like a sentry.
And after the cancer took me away from life, I came back... to haunt my parent's home, again... invisible... tangible... a watcher... a sentry!

ANS

No comments:

Post a Comment