A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 20, 2015

THE ANGEL'S SHARE


There are ghosts clanging and banging around my house, day and night!
My wife is scared shitless, but I'm just pissed off at the madness!
I've read a bunch of books about this ungodly haunting over the last irritating year!
I've learned about how some Angels play!
And, I will not continue to be victimized by... The Angel's Share!

WML







THE ANGEL'S SHARE  (AN EXCERPT)

...In this reality, when the souls of the dead depart their mortal coil, they have to go somewhere!
Some of them go to heaven... some go to hell... and some stay on earth, as the Angel's Share!
What an Angel calls life is very lonely in the invisible in-between plane of existence they occupy.
So, they share lost souls as their playthings... their machinations ofttimes creating fear and horror for the easily frightened living!...

WML

No comments:

Post a Comment