A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 10, 2015

HAZELNUT GROVE CEMETERY


All these buried ghost stories need to be told.
And I, Saul Urbaine Stepnov, am just the storyteller to do it.
I cannot wait to tell you these ghost stories from...
Hazelnut Grove Cemetery.

SUS








HAZELNUT GROVE CEMETERY  (GRAVE 1)

(Calhan, Colorado)

There are 118 graves in this old west graveyard... filled with dirty dusty memories of the gunslinger past.
Can you feel the ghosts from the past as they touch your soul as they try to feel life again?
That headstone over there marks the final resting place of my very own mother.
My great grandfather killed her by hammering a wooden stake into her heart... and she reminds me of his betrayal every week.

SUS


No comments:

Post a Comment