A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A RAVEN TOLD HER SO



Bertha Anderson is shocked again.
She has lost another boyfriend.
She meets them out there... and eventually brings them home.
They meet her daughter Sally Lynn,
And within a few weeks they vanish as though they were never there.
Secretly, Sally Lynn knows where these men have gone to.
She is not telling because... A Raven Told Her So!

RLJ






A RAVEN TOLD HER SO

(Winchester, Virginia)


Nobody talks to me anymore... except for the words that come from the Raven.
When I go outside and look around I can see the Raven perched up above, ready to talk.
I've always been a loner and I don't need people or words or companionship... or my mother and her guns and her dirty men trying to screw me!
The Raven tells me I only need to listen to it... and today I am going to do some very bad things to my mother's latest dirty boyfriend!

SLA

No comments:

Post a Comment