A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 22, 2015

SUN BLASTED



Someone has played a very cruel joke on Al Omero!
Whoever it was knew very personal information about him!
Like, for example, that he is a vampire!
And what they did to Al is soon to leave him... Sun Blasted!

RLJ







SUN BLASTED

(Somewhere in the Sonoran Desert)


It is scorching hot out here in this desert!
The sun is very high, the breeze is very dry and air is hell hot!
The shadows have almost retreated from my hiding place behind this boulder!
Someone placed me and my busted coffin out here, and the sun encroaches... which will soon leave me Sun Blasted!

ALO

No comments:

Post a Comment