A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, October 5, 2015

I SAW HER IN THE DARKNESS (AN EXCERPT)


I, Allen Luthor Kingsman, know full well the ancient lore of this land!

Twilight is the time when the supernatural emerge!
The undead, monsters, creatures and things arise.
And if a human makes eye contact with any of them,
They may imprint on you and follow you home.
I screwed it all up when... I Saw Her In The Darkness!

ALK








I SAW HER IN THE DARKNESS  (AN EXCERPT)

(Arco, Idaho)



I first saw her walking slowly along the dark pebbly embankment about six miles back down the road.
She wore what looked like a black tattered dress, dirty black tennis shoes and no socks on at all.
She looked up at me as I slowly drove by her... and she was dead eyed and zombie-like... and I left her way behind.
I felt her soullessness inside my car... I could almost smell the death on her... and she is now standing outside my house in my front yard!

ALK

No comments:

Post a Comment