A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 8, 2015

BURIED OUT BEHIND THE CHURCH


The secrets of a church...
They are the stuff of nightmares.
Take this little tale as an example of what is...
Buried Out Back Behind The Church!

SUS







BURIED OUT BACK BEHIND THE CHURCH

(Bolivia, North Carolina)



Praise be the devil that created me, I am so much better now that I have dug my way out of that stupid coffin.
They buried me six feet under the decaying dirt in the old decrepit cemetery behind the Pentecostal church.
Strong spirits, they believe, are soaked into the fibre of that church... it is all bullshit, though, like the church itself!
They killed me... but just wait a day or two, I'll show them what real hell fire and brimstone and death looks like!

SUS

No comments:

Post a Comment